[Bldg-sim] Database on 179D tax reduction?

David Eldridge DEldridge at grummanbutkus.com
Thu Feb 6 13:00:10 PST 2014

The IRS doesn't collect this data as part of the submissions, so I doubt that it would be available from the "program manager" perspective.

There are several consulting practices that focused extensively or exclusively on this service, you might see if any of them have provided publicly available presentations on the subject.

I'd be interested to hear from anyone that might be associated with DOE or one of the national laboratories if any study was performed where sample data was acquired from providers.

David

David S. Eldridge, Jr., P.E., LEED AP BD+C, BEMP, BEAP, HBDP
Grumman/Butkus Associates