[Bldg-sim] IBPSA NYC - Innovative Ways to Visualize Building Performance Data III

Guglielmetti, Robert Robert.Guglielmetti at nrel.gov
Fri Feb 7 08:02:30 PST 2014

Hey Mostapha, thanks for the IDEAKit shout-out! I should mention that NREL is using the d3 lib in the OpenStudio project proper, as well now. d3 is behind the high level results tab, and we also have exposed the reporting functions through the API so you can make your own custom reports, and visualizations powered by d3 and your own imagination:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-STYdh7wzg

- Rob G.