[Bldg-sim] Building input data template

Per Sahlin per.sahlin at equa.se
Thu Jan 9 05:39:24 PST 2014

Dear All,

Thanks for input on this issue. Marc Azar in our office have compiled material from various sources. Although, there are still some gaps in the document, we would still like to get your feedback at this stage. Pls send directly to Marc. He will compile and repost.

Find the new input check list here: http://www.equaonline.com/temp/ChecklistForEnergySimulationInputData_v0.docx

/Per