[Bldg-sim] LS-B Report Problems

David Eldridge DEldridge at grummanbutkus.com
Fri Jan 10 06:40:00 PST 2014

Equipment, process, and infiltration heat gains are all very high...These loads would have to reduce in order for the zone to go into heating mode. What are the hourly schedules for the equipment and process loads that you've modeled? Is it possible that even at their lowest they still more than offset any heat losses?

DSE Mobile