[Bldg-sim] sources for material libraries

Joe Huang yjhuang at whiteboxtechnologies.com
Wed Jan 15 23:45:10 PST 2014

This is an important and useful activity, especially for those of us who
are working across national or regional boundaries.
It would be helpful to know what are the sources of technical data in
places around the world. I would guess that there are
engineering manuals or handbooks equivalent to the ASHRAE HOF in many
places.

Joe

Joe Huang
White Box Technologies, Inc.