[Bldg-sim] sources for material libraries

Santiago Velez santiagogvelez at gmail.com
Thu Jan 16 08:05:25 PST 2014

In Argentina we have a local standard (IRAM 11601), which specify
material's hygrothermal properties. I attached the "envelope performance
calculator spreadsheet", where there is a list of all the materials and
their properties *(in spanish!)* in case anyone is interested. IMO the
second source most widely used here would be ASHRAE Fundamentals Handbook.

Regards,
Santiago.