[Bldg-sim] TRAINING: Free OpenStudio Webinar January 16th @ 1:00pm

Robin Mitchell rdmitchell at lbl.gov
Tue Jan 21 15:19:59 PST 2014

I would agree with the assessment below. It was not at all what I was
expecting. Interesting if you are a software developer, but otherwise, not.

I think that the presenter did not know who the intended audience was. Or
the presentation was not marketed properly, so that the right audience would
attend.

***

Robin Mitchell

Windows & Envelope Materials Group