[Bldg-sim] Claiming refrigerated casework savings for a LEED project

Rosenberg, Michael I Michael.Rosenberg at pnnl.gov
Wed Jan 22 18:45:50 PST 2014

Jim,

The 2013 version of ASHRAE Standard 90.1 added requirements for refrigerated casework. I suggest you identify where your project exceeds those requirements and make the case to USGBC that what is in 90.1 should be the baseline. Good luck.

Michael Rosenberg, CEM, LEED AP
Senior Research Scientist
ENERGY & ENVIRONMENT DIRECTORATE

Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
2032 Todd Street<x-apple-data-detectors://0/0>
Eugene, OR 97405<x-apple-data-detectors://0/0>
(541) 844-1960<tel:(541)%20844-1960>
michael.rosenberg at pnnl.gov<mailto:michael.rosenberg at pnl.gov>
www.pnnl.gov<http://www.pnl.gov/>