[Bldg-sim] climate zone 4a economiser

Chris Yates chris.malcolm.yates at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 03:50:51 PST 2014

Sorry this was a question! I was just trying to be concise but realised
when I re-read that it was incomplete.

It appears that an economizer is not applicable to a baseline building in
this case. However, G.3.1.2.6B infers that there may still be a high limit
shutoff.

I thought the high limit shutoff was the economizer!

Grateful for your longsuffering patience!

On Wed, Jan 29, 2014 at 11:25 AM, Chris Yates <chris.malcolm.yates at gmail.com