[Bldg-sim] NECB 2011 - Interpretation of 4.3.2.10

Aaron Smith asmith at mreng.ca
Wed Jul 9 13:48:49 PDT 2014

Hi Danielle,

I think your assumptions sound reasonable - they provide more credit for
automatic occupancy sensor than manual but hopefully the Users Guide will
help clarify.

Devin, thanks for the heads up on the guide but the link provided didn't
work for me.  For others, if you go to the link below then click on
"Construction Publications" then "2011 National Energy Code for Buildings"
you should find the guide available for purchase.

http://www.nrc-cnrc.gc.ca/eng/virtual_store/index.html

Aaron

Aaron Smith, P.Eng

M&R Engineering