[Bldg-sim] NECB 2011 - Interpretation of 4.3.2.10

Cheney chenyu73 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 10:58:53 PDT 2014

Thank you, Frederic, for the clarification.

Now the new question is, which category time-scheduling devices belong to?
Am I right to say it is kind of automatic? Apparently ASHRAE treats
time-scheduling and occupant-sensing devices differently (Table G 3.2 in
Appendix G). If they are under the same category in NECB, time-scheduling
devices probably are overcredited? But certainly I don't think
time-scheduling will be the same as manual on/off switch.

Regards,

Cheney

LinkedIN @
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/yu-cheney-chen-ph-d-bemp-leed-ap-bd-c/27/637/72b