[Bldg-sim] Spectral transmittance of thin film PV window application for EnergyPlus

WOC6 at pitt.edu WOC6 at pitt.edu
Thu Jul 17 07:30:26 PDT 2014

Lars,

Thanks very much. That is a great article by the way. I do not have a
measuring system right now but that is certainly an option in the future
if this goes anywhere. In the meantime I am realizing that there may be
templates to do this in Open Studio/Energy Plus as a preassembled system
(replacement/new windows) as opposed to overlaying an existing
installation. So if anyone is aware of published results of this type of
thing that would be great; I will also go looking.

Cheers,

Bill