[Bldg-sim] 90.1-2007 Exterior Lighting Allowance calculation - Friday frivolity

Bishop, Bill bbishop at pathfinder-ea.com
Fri Jul 18 12:06:33 PDT 2014

I think it looks like C3PO imitating John Travolta from Saturday Night Fever.
Happy Friday!

[cid:image003.png at 01CFA299.DB8B4FF0]  [cid:image004.jpg at 01CFA299.DB8B4FF0]   [cid:image005.jpg at 01CFA299.DB8B4FF0]

William Bishop, PE, BEMP, BEAP, CEM, LEED AP | Pathfinder Engineers & Architects LLP
Senior Energy Engineer

[ASHRAE Certified logo - greenshot 2]  [cid:image007.jpg at 01CFA299.DB8B4FF0]

134 South Fitzhugh Street                 Rochester, NY 14608

T: (585) 698-1956                        F: (585) 325-6005

bbishop at pathfinder-ea.com<mailto:wbishop at pathfinder-ea.com>             www.pathfinder-ea.com<http://www.pathfinder-ea.com/>

[earth for signature]Sustainability - the forest AND the trees.