[Bldg-sim] Chilled beam Vs conventional VAV systems

Jim Dirkes jim at buildingperformanceteam.com
Tue Jun 10 03:29:22 PDT 2014

Actually, the case study building was built by InfoSys in India and used one system for half of the large building and another for the other half.

James V Dirkes II, PE, BEMP, LEED AP
www.buildingperformanceteam.com<http://www.buildingperformanceteam.com/>
Energy Analysis, Commissioning & Training Services
1631 Acacia Drive, Grand Rapids, MI 49504 USA
616 450 8653