[Bldg-sim] VRF with humidity control DOAS

Michael Smith msmith at northrop.com.au
Sun Jun 15 23:18:06 PDT 2014

Hi Sanket,

Are you modelling directly in Energy Plus or are you using a front end?

Cheers,
Mike

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description:
http://www.northrop.com.au/logo_email.gif]

*Michael Smith*
Building Simulation Engineer
*Northrop Consulting Engineers Pty Ltd*
T: 02 6285 1822
M: 0450 140 132

www.northrop.com.au

*Northrop Sustainability, providing Sustainability Advice across the Built
Environment – Buildings, Infrastructure, Precincts and Policy*

*[image: Description: Northrop_Syd_Sustainability1_EFooter]*