[Bldg-sim] Building Simulation Q&A Site -- StackExchange Proposal Update!

Clayton Miller miller.clayton at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 02:25:37 PDT 2014

It has been a while since we have plugged the StackExchange.com proposal
that was created for Building Simulation Question and Answer support (check
out http://bit.ly/WhatIsSEForEnergyModeling and
http://bit.ly/futureofbldg-sim)

For those of you new to the list, please visit our proposal site and
consider committing to this project. We would like your support to help
create this potentially valuable resource in the simulation community!!

For those of you already involved -- we really need more people to build a
bit of reputation on other StackExchange sites to help move our proposal
forward! For more info on reputation and how build it -- check out:
http://stackoverflow.com/help/whats-reputation

Kind Regards,

//

Clayton Miller

ITA Doctorate Fellow
miller.clayton at arch.ethz.ch
Phone +41 78 971 72 50
<http://s.wisestamp.com/links?url=tel%3A%252B41%252078%2520971%252072%252050&sn=>

Architecture & Sustainable Building Technologies
Prof. Dr. Arno Schlüter
ETH Zurich / Building HPZ / Floor G
Schafmattstrasse 32 / CH-8093 Zurich
www.suat.arch.ethz.ch