[Bldg-sim] CHIBPSA meeting May 22, 2014

Matthew Huffman MHuffman at murphymiller.com
Tue May 20 12:04:10 PDT 2014

[cross-posted to IBPSAUSA and BLDG-SIM lists]

________________________________

I'm very pleased to announce that the Chicago chapter of IBPSA (CHIBPSA) will join the Chicago Young Engineers in ASHRAE (YEA) for a social event and meeting this Thursday.

When:              Thursday May 22, starting at 5:30pm
Where:            Emerald Loop, 216 N. Wabash, Chicago
What:              Drinks, networking and socializing!

Also, this will be an opportunity for members to vote for the 2014 CHIBPSA Board of Directors. We have had seven qualified candidates step forward:

*         Ralph Muehleisen

*         Craig Burton

*         Emir Pekdemir

*         Heather Beaudoin

*         Anna Morton

*         Mike Witte

*         Matt Huffman

It's been a long winter, and CHIBPSA seemed to be hibernating...but it's spring and time to get active again!

Best regards,
Matt Huffman, LEED AP
Manager, Energy Services
Murphy & Miller, Inc.