[Bldg-sim] Air mixer for fresh air loop in E+?

Jim Dirkes jim at buildingperformanceteam.com
Tue May 27 10:29:46 PDT 2014

Dear Aaron,
I think you are describing something like a wrap-around heat pipe which provides its own reheat.  A schematic would be helpful to understand your actual intent!

The scenario below is something E+ does easily, and I think it would not be too hard to move the source for the HX secondary inlet (now #1002) to #1006.

[cid:image002.jpg at 01CF79AF.BA17E6C0]

James V Dirkes II, PE, BEMP, LEED AP
www.buildingperformanceteam.com<http://www.buildingperformanceteam.com/>
Energy Analysis, Commissioning & Training Services
1631 Acacia Drive, Grand Rapids, MI 49504 USA
616 450 8653