[Bldg-sim] Building Heat Gains

Sambhav Tiwari tiwari.sambhav at gmail.com
Sat Nov 22 04:15:34 PST 2014

Dear All,
               I am analyzing a rectangular building with each and west
facades structured glazed and forming longer sides of rectangle  and i
shaded these facades with louvers (shading device)

I compared the annual heat gains of two case1 building with no shading case
2 building with shading(louvers) what i found was there is considerable
reduction in annual solar gains in building but the annual external
conduction gains in building have increased after shading i am unable to
understand this.

Any one who can share his ideas on this.

Warm Regards
Sambhav Tiwari