[Bldg-sim] ICF- Insulated Concrete Formwork.

Eirini Mantesi E.Mantesi at lboro.ac.uk
Fri Oct 10 01:39:03 PDT 2014

Dear all,

Good morning. My name is Eirini Mantesi and I am currently undertaking my doctorate of engineering degree (EngD) in Loughborough University UK. My research topic is about the thermal mass and its contribution to the overall building energy performance. Part of the project is focusing on ICF (Insulating Concrete Formwork). In essence I am trying to investigate the interaction between the concrete core of ICF and the internal environment. I would like to ask you if you know of any building case study, preferably in the UK, that is built in ICF, which has been monitored. And more importantly, if I could have access to the monitoring data.

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.

Kind Regards,
Eirini Mantesi