[Bldg-sim] General query - impact of location on energy demand

Jeremiah Crossett jcrossett at phasechange.com
Wed Sep 24 10:15:57 PDT 2014

If you do not already know about this- there is a weather related comfort
tool called climate consultant that you may want to look into. It uses EPW
files and shows general passive design strategies effectiveness.
http://www.energy-design-tools.aud.ucla.edu/climate-consultant/request-climate-consultant.php

*​​Jeremiah D. Crossett ** | Senior Analyst  **| **LEED Green Associate *
*​​120 E. Pritchard St.  | Asheboro, NC 27203 ​​ | Mobile 503-688-8951
<http://t.signauxdix.com/e1t/c/5/f18dQhb0S7lC8dDMPbW2n0x6l2B9nMJW7t5XZs7fsSWFW2zhwS464kk0PW7fclSC56dwwdf1lZNNg02?t=&si=5361128285667328&pi=17485cbd-34b0-49ab-997c-4aa8e4864108>www.phasechange.com
<http://t.signauxdix.com/e1t/c/5/f18dQhb0S7lC8dDMPbW2n0x6l2B9nMJW7t5XZs7fsSWFW2zhwS464kk0PW7fclSC56dwwdf1lZNNg02?t=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.phasechange.com%2F&si=5361128285667328&pi=17485cbd-34b0-49ab-997c-4aa8e4864108>
*