[Bldg-sim] simulation program for green roof

Fred Betz fbetz at aeieng.com
Thu Sep 25 13:23:22 PDT 2014

EnergyPlus has a model for green roofs.

I'm not sure it handles acoustics, but it will simulate energy and water.

Fred Betz  PhD., LEED AP (r)BD&C
Senior Sustainable
Systems Analyst

AEI | AFFILIATED ENGINEERS, INC.
5802 Research Park Blvd. | Madison, WI  53719

P: 608.236.1175 | F: 608.238.2614
fbetz at aeieng.com<mailto:fbetz at aeieng.com>  |  www.aeieng.com<http://www.aeieng.com/>