[Bldg-sim] Open letter in support of NREL's weather work finished

Joe Huang yjhuang at whiteboxtechnologies.com
Mon Apr 27 04:02:25 PDT 2015

(please excuse the cross-postings)

I have added the names and affiliations of the signatories to the Open
Letter. Since DOE is primarily responsive to the voices of US citizens,
I've decided to group the signatories as US, Canadian, and
International. I ask that the signatories please check the attached
draft letter for any mistakes in your names and affiliations.

Furthermore, I ask that the seven people who did not list any
affiliations to please get them to me, either by filling out the dialog
boxes at http://weather.whiteboxtechnologies.com/support-NREL
(preferred) or by sending me e-mail with your additions or corrections.

Lastly, if you haven't signed the letter, but would like to, you can
still do so at the above web page until 12:00 noon Monday.

Thanks.

Joe
--
Joe Huang