[Bldg-sim] Has anyone ever downloaded the “rtcontrib Lesson” document on Radiance-online?

Robin Mitchell rdmitchell at lbl.gov
Mon Apr 27 15:13:53 PDT 2015

>From Andy McNeil at LBNL

Axel took down the rtcontrib tutorial as a protest of EFA lighting design
guidelines for daylight simulation.
http://www.jaloxa.eu/resources/radiance/documentation/docs/rtcontrib_lesson.pdf

Robin Mitchell

On Sun, Apr 26, 2015 at 10:45 PM, 冷面寒枪 <503271081 at qq.com> wrote:

> The "rtcontrib Lesson" document was created by by Dr Axel Jacobs,which was
> ever posted on radiance-online.However,for some reason,it has been
> removed.So I can not download it.Has anyone ever downloaded it and would
> you be so kind to send me a copy of it? It is very important to me.[image:
> image description]
>
> Thx!
>
> ------------------
> *Yongqing Zhao*
>
> *Changsha Green Building & Energy Saving Technology CO.,LTD*NO.438,Shaoshan
> Road,Changsha,Hunan,China
> Telephone:13574805636
> Email:zhaoyongqing1987 at 126.com
>          503271081 at qq.com

Robin Mitchell
Building Technology and Urban Systems Department
Environmental Energy Technologies Division
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory