[Bldg-sim] ASHRAE 90.1 and Vacancy Sensors

Keith Swartz KSwartz at seventhwave.org
Wed Apr 29 13:45:29 PDT 2015

Try this report from Southern California Edison:

http://www.etcc-ca.com/sites/default/files/OLD/images/stories/office20of20future20phase20ii20final202-15-091.pdf

Unfortunately it’s more than 5 years old, but hopefully it’s still useful for you.

Keith Swartz, PE
Senior Energy Engineer | Seventhwave | Madison.Chicago.Minneapolis
(formerly Energy Center of Wisconsin)
608.210.7123 | www.seventhwave.org<http://www.seventhwave.org/>