[Bldg-sim] Revised TMY3 Weather Files now available on the Web

Julien Marrec julien.marrec at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 13:12:42 PST 2015

Robert,

There are a number of free plugins and libraries to do such calculations.
That's includes some in Excel (VBA-based), such as Numerical Logic
<http://www.numlog.ca/psychrometrics/psychrometrics.html> (I've used this
one succesfully-avaliable both in SI or IP units) or Psych
<http://wcec.ucdavis.edu/resources/software-resource-applications/>.

I've used one in Python too called CoolProp <http://www.coolprop.org/>
(also has other wrappers and interfaces in other languages)

Hope this helps
Julien

--
Julien Marrec, EBCP, BPI MFBA