[Bldg-sim] LEED v4 ligthing devices

David GARCIA SANCHEZ dgarciasanchez at greenaffair.com
Tue Feb 24 02:42:47 PST 2015

Thanks for your answer,

I didn’t saw the definition of « luminaire » in the standard before, since it state that it consist of a lamp or lamps together I suppose that at the moment  that the reduction of 30% is achieved and my group of lamps is less than 3 600 ft2 I’m ok ☺

[cid:image004.png at 01D05026.BE3EA420]

Thanks again for your answer!

Mr. Koyue Tagne tell me to send a kiss to you,

Best,
DGS

[cid:image001.png at 01CD52C2.E1AE1DF0]

David GARCIA-SANCHEZ
greenaffair
Tel. +33 (0)1 46 03 22 66
Mobile +33 (0)6 78 15 08 09
130-136 rue de Silly - CS 90071 – 92773 Boulogne-Billancourt Cedex
www.greenaffair.com<http://www.greenaffair.com/>