[Bldg-sim] Sea water condenser cooling for chiller

Sami, Vikram vikram.sami at zgf.com
Mon Jan 5 17:57:57 PST 2015

eQUEST can model a water cooled chiller attached to a condenser water loop. You can attach the condenser loop to a ground loop heat exchanger.

Haven’t tried this myself, but there is an option for a lake/well loop where you can attach a temperature schedule to the loop. I would try experimenting with this.

Vikram Sami
BEMP, LEED BD+C
Associate Partner

ZGF ARCHITECTS LLP