[Bldg-sim] Energy Modeler Positions at alliantgroup

Simge Andolsun simgeandolsun at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 14:25:32 PDT 2015

alliantgroup is looking for Energy Modelers. Please contact me if you are
interested. My contact details are below.

Energy Modeler Commercial Buildings - (929757)
Description
 *alliantgroup, LP *is currently experiencing explosive growth! As a
national consulting firm focused on being the voice to the middle market,
our mission is simple: Strengthening American businesses. How do we do
this? We hire the brightest talent with the most diverse backgrounds who
are passionate about making a difference.

The *Energy Modeler* has high visibility within one of our fastest growing
and most successful divisions.

In this role, you will be a key player in the team’s success. You will work
hand-in-hand with the Professional Engineers and Project Managers as part
of our Energy division. The Energy Modeler is organized, analytical and
possesses strong business judgment and communication skills needed to
interact with various organizational departments.

*Responsibilities:*

   - Convert sketches or specifications of the project or product into
   detailed CAD drawings
   - Provide energy simulations in eQuest and other programs
   - Detailed energy modeling using CAD software
   - Interpret instruction in written, oral, diagram, or schedule format
   - Proactively works with Project Managers and Professional Engineers to
   ensure the team is meeting and exceeding expected project deadlines
   - Actively participate in daily project discussion meetings to review
   project content and deadlines
   - Communicate with cross-functional internal teams to ensure timely
   delivery of project content
   - Expectation of confidentiality in all business matters

Qualifications

   - Minimum 1-2 years of experience in a professional, fast-paced
   environment
   - BA or BS degree required, Architectural degree preferred
   - Proficiency with CAD or similar software required
   - Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
   - Excellent verbal and written communication skills
   - Excellent problem-solving, research and analytical skills
   - High attention to detail
   - Above average organizational skills
   - Effectively manage multiple tasks
   - Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
   - Candidate must be in Houston, TX area

Never follow. Always lead. *alliantgroup.*

Primary Location: Texas-Houston
Job
: Engineering

Thanks,

*Simge Andolsun, Ph.D., M.S.*
ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR OF TECHNICAL ENERGY MODELING

*a**lliantgroup*

3009 Post Oak Blvd., Suite 2000
Houston, TX 77056

*P* 713.212.1413
*C* 979.450.5374
*E* *simge.andolsun at alliantgroup.com <simge.andolsun at alliantgroup.com>*

*www.alliantgroup.com* <http://www.alliantgroup.com/>

*Strengthening American Businesses Is Our Mission*