[Bldg-sim] IBPSA-USA San Francisco Chapter July 2015 Event

Chakraborty, Judhajit Jude.Chakraborty at WSPGroup.com
Wed Jul 22 11:52:27 PDT 2015

IBPSA-USA San Francisco Chapter July 2015 Event

When: Tuesday, July 28 2015, 6:00 PM

Location: Atelier Ten, 450 Geary St # 200, San Francisco, CA 94102

SCHEDULE:

6 pm to 6:30 pm - Networking

6:30 pm to 7:45 pm - Presentation

7:45 pm to 8 pm - Questions

IBPSA-USA San Francisco Chapter welcomes you all to the July 2015 event.

This month, the IBPSA-US San Francisco Chapter Committee organizations (Atelier Ten, WSP, Integral Group and Willdan Energy Solutions) are going to team up and present about some projects we are working on.

Please RSVP Shruti  at Shruti.Kasarekar at atelierten.com<mailto:Shruti.Kasarekar at atelierten.com> if you are planning to attend in person.

WEBINAR REGISTRATION DETAILS:

Registration URL: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/7826097635137496321

Webinar ID: 150-791-099

Best regards,

Jude.

Judhajit Chakraborty, LEED AP BD+C
Built Ecology

WSP 405 Howard Street, Suite 500, San Francisco, CA 94105
Direct:  +1-415-402-5815
Main:   +1-415-398-3833

www.wspgroup.com/usa<http://www.wspgroup.com/usa>

We are WSP, one of the world's leading engineering, design, and environmental consultancies.
Working to improve lives through transformation of the built environment and restoration of the natural environment.