[Bldg-sim] Excel old Table 1.4 ASHRAE 90.1-2007 needed with LEED v4?

David GARCIA SANCHEZ dgarciasanchez at greenaffair.com
Tue Mar 3 09:25:58 PST 2015

Hi all,

Continuing with the history of LEED v4 I read that in the credit EApr2 we still have the old excel file for the Table 1.4 that we need to submit with the energy modelling.

Since this old file has been done with ASHRAE 90.1-2007 Appendix G modelling requirements. Someone of you has the main changes we need to made in order to update or adapt to ASHRAE 90.1-2010 Appendix G?

Leed says that this old Table must be submitted with all registered projects. Someone of you know when this table file finally will be adapted to the newest versions of ASHRAE 90.1-2010 and 2013?

Thanks in advance for your help,

Best,
David GARCIA-SANCHEZ

[cid:image001.png at 01CD52C2.E1AE1DF0]

David GARCIA-SANCHEZ
greenaffair
Tel. +33 (0)1 46 03 22 66
Mobile +33 (0)6 78 15 08 09
130-136 rue de Silly - CS 90071 - 92773 Boulogne-Billancourt Cedex
www.greenaffair.com<http://www.greenaffair.com/>