[Bldg-sim] Excel old Table 1.4 ASHRAE 90.1-2007 needed with LEED v4?

Jim Dirkes jim at buildingperformanceteam.com
Tue Mar 3 12:41:38 PST 2015

Christopher,
I was confused as well and that's part of what I meant by saying "not
particularly easy to use". Another aspect of that is its
non-intuitiveness.  I think it was created by a bunch of engineers (bless
their hearts) who didn't try it out on others very widely before releasing
it.
It takes some time, experimentation and examination of formulae to figure
out what it's doing, but it can be done without too many aspirin :)