[Bldg-sim] Help Wanted: VEIC Data Science Team, analysts and interns

Greg Fanslow gfanslow at veic.org
Tue Mar 10 11:51:04 PDT 2015

Dear All,
The Vermont Energy Investment Corporation (VEIC) is currently recruiting two full time positions and two summer intern positions.

VEIC is one of the most established and successful implementers of energy efficiency programs in the US and is one of the few developing the open source tools to drive our important work.

Would you be excited to play a part in identifying actionable efficiency opportunities from a database of high resolution electrical data from a quarter million customers and 20 years program data?

Are you an energetic problem solver with a passion for using data to answer big questions? Do you have programming skills in an object oriented language like Python or R? If so, these positions could be great opportunities for you.

All positions will work within a data science team contributing broadly to provide analysis and tools to guide decision making by project implementation staff.

2 Permanent full time Energy Data Analysts:
http://www.veic.org/company/careers/jobs/energy-data-analyst-2

2 Full time summer Data Science Interns:
http://www.veic.org/company/careers/jobs/data-scientist-intern

Please circulate to anyone you think would be a good fit. Applications should be submitted through our website.

Many Thanks.

Greg Fanslow, MSc
Data Scientist

Vermont Energy Investment Corporation