[Bldg-sim] Modelling heating

Rathna Shree rathnashreep at yahoo.in
Wed Mar 25 02:58:49 PDT 2015

Dear All,
In few of the climatic conditions we work on doesn't require heating at all. The temperature might go little less than 20deg C in winter but heating will definitely not be installed in the project. For these projects, how do we set the heating set point temperatures so that heating never switches on. we are facing issues especially while modelling VAV with PFP boxes in equest (PIU systems). The base case and proposed case heating and fan energy consumption are highly affecting the final savings results. I am looking to avoid this scenario and ensure heating never switches on, therefore zone fans also do not work.
Please guide.
Regards,Rathnashree