[Bldg-sim] Modelling heating

Rathna Shree rathnashreep at yahoo.in
Thu Mar 26 00:12:18 PDT 2015

But ASHRAE 90.1 appendix G requires identical heating to be modelled in both base and proposed case. So modelling a setpoint such that heating doesn't switches on is important.But how much ever lesser temperature i model, heating energy consumption is coming down but fan energy consumption is going up due to Zone fans (PFP boxes).