[Bldg-sim] Modelling heating

Rathna Shree rathnashreep at yahoo.in
Thu Mar 26 00:16:16 PDT 2015

Thank you Joe Huang. I am using Equest for the simulation. Can we set the heating as not installed for LEED submissions?

     On Wednesday, 25 March 2015 11:59 PM, Joe Huang <yjhuang at whiteboxtechnologies.com> wrote:

  It all depends on which simulation program you're using, but all of them should be able to accommodate you very easily.  You can either set the Heating Schedule to be never on, and the Heating Setpoint Temperature to something very low, like 10 C (50 F).

 Joe
 Joe Huang
White Box Technologies, Inc.
346 Rheem Blvd., Suite 205A