[Bldg-sim] App G Wall boundary condition when abutting an adjacent building

Julien Marrec julien.marrec at gmail.com
Mon May 4 07:43:22 PDT 2015

Hey Nick,

Thanks for your answer!

I think we're on the same page as to what needs to be done, including doing
a simple rotation (which is equivalent to "rotating the entire city block"
as it's been suggested to me on Unmet Hours)

Unless anyone else has something different to offer, I'm just going to
assume this is the correct approach.

Cheers,
Julien

--