[Bldg-sim] Simulation Tool Recommendations

James Woodall j.woodall at hcma.ca
Wed May 20 10:35:26 PDT 2015

I am currently exploring different building performance simulation tools that can provide an architecture firm with capability to carry out more detailed forms of performance analysis. In addition to a whole building energy modelling tool, I would like to carry out network airflow modelling and thermal comfort evaluation of passive design proposals.

Can anyone suggest or recommend tool/s currently available which provides this level of functionality? I am currently evaluating Sefaira as a more conceptual tool in addition to IESVE, but would like to know if other alternatives are available.

Many thanks,

James Woodall