[Bldg-sim] Extreme Weather Data

Dru Crawley dbcrawley at gmail.com
Fri May 29 10:39:09 PDT 2015

Its in Chapter 14 of the 2013 Fundamentals.  You can see an example in
Table 1, page 14.2.  Third section is Extreme Annual Design Conditions with
min/max extremes for N=5, 10, 20, and 50 years.

For your specific location, you'll have to open up the CD-ROM that comes
with the Handbook.  The data in the Appendix (pages 14.19--> ) is a subset
of what can be found for each individual location on the CD-ROM.