[Bldg-sim] Approx estimation of solar split from global?

Sam Borgeson sborgeson at berkeley.edu
Sun May 31 21:33:03 PDT 2015

Depending on your definition of simple, I'd recommend the R package
solaR (https://oscarperpinan.github.io/solar/):

Here is the academic paper on solaR's capabilities, with a description
of the function calcGO that you will likely be interested in.
http://www.jstatsoft.org/v50/i09/paper

You can get example code and other resources here:
http://www.jstatsoft.org/v50/i09/

sam