Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Energy Plus Training Program

Certainly an online approach has merits.  Does anyone have direct
experience with this format, either as a presenter or as a student?
If so, did you find it effective?  What specific mechanics were used
(i.e. Net Meeting, other software, audio over net or via telephone
conference call, internet chat, etc.)

Depending on the level of interest, it may make sense to do both a
live class and an online class.

On 17 Oct 2001, at 18:59, PC Thomas wrote:

> Concur with Mr. Liu's views below.  Since I've heard that over 50% of
> Energy Plus users are outside the continental USA, could an online,
> interactive tutorial session be devised?  I know there will be crazy time
> differentials (11:00am in San Francisco is 2:00am in Sydney), but I'm sure
> many of us will be prepared to forgo sleep for such useful pursuits!
>
> PC
>

> At 05:38 PM 16-10-2001 -0600, you wrote:
> >Does anyone have an idea if there is Energy Plus training program I could
> >attend?  I am using eQuest for my building energy simulation and my
> >experience told me that it would pay back soon if you start a complicated
> >energy simulation program from a good seminar or training.
> >
> >Thanks!
> >
> >Bing Liu, P.E.
> >EMC Engineers Inc.

> >The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
> >http://www.eren.doe.gov/buildings/energy_tools/energyplus/

> PC Thomas
> Mobile 0417 405 478

Michael J. Witte                        mjwitte@xxxxxxxx
GARD Analytics, Inc.                        www.gard.com
1028 Busse Highway                    Phone 847-698-5685
Park Ridge, Illinois 60068-1802         FAX 847-698-5600
USA          Energy, Environmental and Economic Research

Pinpoint the right security solution for your company- Learn how to add 128- bit encryption and to authenticate your web site with VeriSign's FREE guide!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/yQix2C/33_CAA/yigFAA/dkFolB/TM

http://www.eren.doe.gov/buildings/energy_tools/energyplus/