Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] online learning session

Hi,

The idea is good, but I would recommend Yahoo
messenger that enables not only a one-to-one
communication but also conferance type, including
voice and video.

Stefan Cristescu

--- habaza11@xxxxxx wrote:
> Regarding to the previous suggestion of online
> learning session. I think we can use the same
> technology that some of the virtual universities are
> currently using, which is just chatting and via
> e-mail !!.
> If we agree on this idea, let us decide which
> instant message browser shall we use. I suggest the
> MSN messenger because it is free and you don?t
> have to have the MSN service to establish such
> connection.and it is easy to establish. I tried it
> for overseas chatting for both voice and writing and
> it was O.K.
> Upon the responce of this discussion group we may
> decide on the time and the date for such chatting
> session.

http://personals.yahoo.com

Pinpoint the right security solution for your company- Learn how to add 128- bit encryption and to authenticate your web site with VeriSign's FREE guide!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/yQix2C/33_CAA/yigFAA/dkFolB/TM

http://www.eren.doe.gov/buildings/energy_tools/energyplus/