Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: EnergyPlus Training, January 7-9, 2002

The Janury 2002 EnergyPlus Training course will be geared toward
users who are familiar with HVAC systems and are familiar with energy
simulation in general.  Basic modeling concepts such as zones and
surfaces will be covered briefly with the main emphasis placed on the
specifics of how to model these in EnergyPlus.

Familiarity with EnergyPlus would be helpful, but not essential.  At
a minimum, participants will need to have EnergyPlus installed and
know how to open the documentation.

Mike Witte

On 17 Dec 2001, at 22:38, jeyoungb wrote:

> What is the background prerequisite for this course? ie, How much
> familiarity with EnergyPlus (I just downloaded it today)  and how
> much familiarity with other simulation software?
>
> J.Hum

EnergyPlus Testing and Support
EnergyPlus-Support@xxxxxxxx

Need new boots for winter? Looking for a perfect gift for your shoe loving friends?
Zappos.com is the perfect fit for all your shoe needs!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/ltdUpD/QrSDAA/ySSFAA/dkFolB/TM

http://www.eren.doe.gov/buildings/energy_tools/energyplus/