[EnergyPlus_Support] Simple Model Annual Energy Consumption

I'm starting out with EnergyPlus.  The IDF editor has been pretty
good leading me through commands such as run period and schedules,
but I'm getting a little confused about output.  I'm not sure if I
have to put variables on meters, but I'm trying to get facility
electricity and energy outputs and have been unsuccessful.

I'd like to start out with an example IDF file of a simple single
space, single zone building with report variables including things
like lighting, fan, chiller, building and facility electricity and
energy. Does someone have an example IDF file they could email to me?

Thanx.

Tiny Wireless Camera under $80!
Order Now! FREE VCR Commander!
Click Here - Only 1 Day Left!