Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Zone Control:Thermostatic:Control Type Schedule Name

Ed:  Please send me an input file which shows this behavior.  Mike

On 25 Mar 2002, at 8:47, Edward Lyon wrote:

> That is the way it should work but the current operation of the
> pairs listed in ZONE CONTROL: THERMOSTATIC is different.  The type
> data is ignored and the named control must be in the 1-4 position
> order.  If you have a only a DUAL SETPOINT WITH DEADBAND and you
> place it in the first entry position, you get a "can't find single
> setpoint name" error. >>> mjwitte@xxxxxxxx 03/22/02 17:35 PM >>>

Michael J. Witte                        mjwitte@xxxxxxxx
GARD Analytics, Inc.                        www.gard.com
1028 Busse Highway                    Phone 847-698-5685
Park Ridge, Illinois 60068-1802         FAX 847-698-5600
USA          Energy, Environmental and Economic Research

Tiny Wireless Camera under $80!
Order Now! FREE VCR Commander!
Click Here - Only 1 Day Left!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/nuyOHD/7.PDAA/yigFAA/dkFolB/TM