[EnergyPlus_Support] Weather files and Pyranometer measurements

Hello,

I am trying to build a local weather data file for a test site in
Wyoming.  I started with a TMY2 file for the closest location I could
find and am "adjusting" it for locally measured conditions.  One of
my measurements is a LI-COR LI-200SZ pyranometer sensor that "records
radiation received from the whole hemisphere."  My understanding is
that this is equivalent to the global horizontal radiation with sky
cover (total and opaque?) taken into account.  The measurement is
recorede in W/m^2.

Do I have to try to back out which part of this is direct normal
radiation and which part is diffuse horizontal radiation, or can I
get the software to do this for me?  Is there another/better/easier
way to use this measurement?  (e.g. a multiplier on some weather file
entries)

This radiation measurement is recorded every minute.  If I build the
weather file with  minute resolution, what units should I use for
radiation values?  The software is looking for Wh/m^2.  If I were to
build a weather file with one hour resolution, I assume I would add
up the previous 60 1-minute values and use that.  I do not know what
to do for a 1 minute resolution file.

I used the following web site with detailed definitions for the
weather file.
http://rredc.nrel.gov/solar/pubs/tmy2/tab3-2.html

Thanks in advance for your help.
Jeb Blakeley