[EnergyPlus_Support] Night Vent Cooling

Hi,

I would like to know if it is possible to model Night
Vent Cooling in EnergyPlus for a pssive building.

Firstly I would like to model natural ventilation
based on a temperature schedule (ie., if the indoor
temp is higher than outdoor, then start natural
ventilation)
I'm wondering if the COMIS Zone data under the group,
'Airflow' is meant for this purpose.

Also, is it possible to model night vent cooling by
specifying the amount of airflow (CFM), again based on
a temperature schedule (ie., if the indoor temp is
higher than outdoor, then start forced ventilation)

I'm wondering if it is possible to use 'INFILTRATION'
to achieve this. But, in that case, how does the
program consider exfiltration?

Thanks,

Vinay

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com