[EnergyPlus_Support] rated air volume flow rate of CoolingBypassFactorEmpirical

hello, sorry to bother you everyday!!

I am running a simulation for a room with 24m*11m*4m

what strange is that
A. for the case without air conditioners
the outdoor dry bulb is 35C at noon, but the mean air temperature in
that at noon is about 54C, is it normal??

B. for the case with 5 window air conditioners
Although the simulaiton completed successfully , it shows some warning
messages that I don't know how to solve. As below:

** Warning ** COIL:DX:CoolingBypassFactorEmpirical "ZN001WINDACDXCOIL"
- Air volume flow rate per watt of rated total cooling capacity is out
of range on MM/DD HH:MM.mm= 7/31 07:35.00

** Warning ** COIL:DX:CoolingBypassFactorEmpirical
"ZN001WINDACDXCOIL5" - Air volume flow rate per watt of rated total
cooling capacity is out of range error continues...100

** Warning ** AIR CONDITIONER:WINDOW:CYCLING -- Exceeded max
iterations while adjusting compressor runtime to meet the zone load
within the cooling convergence tolerance.
**   ~~~   ** For WindowAC=ZN001WINDAC, Iterations=15

B-1
the reference said that the Rated Air Volume Flow of
CoolingBypassFactorEmpirical should be between 0.00004699-0.00006041
m3/s, but I set it as 0.6, the same as the Example WindAC.idf.
something wrong??

B-2
I set the cooling setpoints to be 24C, but I found that the mean air
temperature is not steady. most of the time is below 23C

thank you very much
thank you very much

Sell a Home with Ease!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/SrPZMC/kTmEAA/MVfIAA/dkFolB/TM