[EnergyPlus_Support] Design Day

It might be the silimar question like someone asked the GroundTemp
about a week before.
If we want to simuate a specific day, we have two choices.
First one is to use RunPeriod and the second one is DesignDay.
Although I didn't check what are included in the weather file.
But using the altenatives of Design day will be precise for that
specific day since RunPeriod might use the average data, right?

Please look at the zone sizing part, there are options here in
"outside air method (flow/person & flow/zone)" and "design air flow
method"(design day & flow/zone) objects. When I tried to change from
flow/person to the flow/zone in these objects of 5ZoneAuto.idf and
delete the dasign day object, it shows that 'E+ did not complete
successfully. No eplusout.end file created.' after running simulation.
Does that mean autosizing require the data of design day?
thank you very much.

Sell a Home with Ease!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/SrPZMC/kTmEAA/MVfIAA/dkFolB/TM