Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] hourly schedules

As Linda mentioned, this capability is not yet available.  It should
be more than adequate to use a fractional occupancy for the edge
hours.  For example, for 9:00-10:00, set the value at 0.75.

Mike

On 14 Oct 2002, at 13:48, Andy Tindale wrote:

> Is it possible to create time varying schedules having a smaller
> interval than one hour in energy plus?  The DaySchedule object does
> not allow a sufficient subdivision of the day for accurately modelling
> real buildings of given occupancy. I am thinking of buildings occupied
> from, say, 9:15 to 11:45 and then from 12: 45 to 4:15.  By rounding
> these times to the nearest hour we gain a whole hour of occupancy over
> a day. Andy

EnergyPlus Testing and Support
EnergyPlus-Support@xxxxxxxx

Get 128 Bit SSL Encryption!